Join us for a swift walking tour through this iconic 500-year-old city, a must-visit place in Puerto Rico! See important landmarks and unforgettable sights.
- Private Custom Tour Starting at:
THERE ARE MANY THINGS TO DO AND SEE DURING YOUR VISIT TO PUERTO RICO
From adventures such as Ziplining, river-tubing or hiking the highest peak in the island, to visiting Plantation Homes, checking out local art, or, if you’re a Foodie, going out and try the local flavors, we can help you find that one event that will fulfill your vacation in Puerto Rico.
If you are looking for an individual and unique experience, contact us by phone or email and tell us your idea of a great trip. After all, if you want personal it’s best to talk to us. We have many activities and over 50+ places to choose from to spend an amazing day.
A few crowd favorites include:
- Cerro Punta: The highest peak in the island
- La Parguera Fishing Village
- Humacao’s Nature Reserve
- San Cristobal Canyon: The deepest canyon in the Caribbean
- Labadie House: A beautiful and historical plantation home
- Caja de Muertos Island
- Caguas Botanical Gardens
- The Coffee Museum: Ciales
- Wine and Sangria Tasting, Kayaking and Snorkeling
- MANY, MANY MORE! Just contact us for more information!