Visit our favorite family-owned working coffee plantation and learn how coffee is made. Sample delicious coffee and enjoy a stop at a local restaurant for lunch.
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 0 – 11
OLD SAN JUAN WALKING TOUR
Walk the cobblestone streets of Old San Juan to discover one of the oldest cities in the Western Hemisphere and how it became “The Gate to the Americas.”
- This group tour is offered every Monday & Wednesday through Saturday.
- Start time is 10 a.m. & 2 p.m.
- The meeting point is Plaza Colón Square in Old San Juan.
- Check-in at 9:45 a.m. for the morning tour and 1:45 p.m. for the afternoon tour.
- Children 11 and under do not require a ticket.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- We do not enter historic buildings on this tour.
Guests must arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before booked tour start time for check-in.
- Walking tour through the streets of Old San Juan
- Knowledgeable and friendly tour guide licensed by the Puerto Rico Tourism Company
- MANY PHOTO-OPS!
What is your cancelation policy?
Customers will receive a full refund with 24 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone at +1 939-475-4386 or by email at [email protected] to cancel or inquire about rebooking your tour.
No-shows will be charged the full price.
How should I dress for this tour?
Wear comfortable and breathable clothes. The average temperature is 85℉ to 95℉ with a combined humidity of 60% and up all year-round at daytime. Sunblock, sunglasses, and a hat are also recommended. Bring your camera and a water bottle as well!
Do you pick up at my hotel or cruise ship port?
We do not provide transportation for this tour. Participants must arrange their own transportation to our meeting point at Plaza Colón Square in Old San Juan Which is walking distance from the cruise pier.
Is the entrance to the forts included?
Entrance to Castillo San Cristobal & Castillo San Felipe del Morro is not included in this tour. Please refer to our other tours.
Is this a private tour?
Colonial Tour Old San Juan is not a private tour. Please refer to our other tours.
Are there additional charges with this tour?
All taxes and fees are included in our prices, but online purchases reflect a 6% online convenience fee.
Is gratuity/tip for my tour guide included?
Gratuities/tips for your tour guide are not included in our price but are greatly appreciated.
For additional inquires feel free to send an email our way at [email protected]