Visit our favorite family-owned working coffee plantation and learn how coffee is made. Sample delicious coffee and enjoy a stop at a local restaurant for lunch.
PRIVATE WALKING TOUR OF OLD SAN JUAN
- Private Tour 2 Guests
- Additional Guest
PRIVATE PUERTO RICO WALKING TOUR
Old San Juan is the #1 destination in Puerto Rico. Walk through the outstanding cobblestone streets of Old San Juan, the capital of Puerto Rico. From its colonial architecture to its late Gothic churches, immerse yourself in the history of this 500-year-old military outpost, one of the oldest cities in the Western Hemisphere.
- This private tour is offered Mondays through Saturdays.
- Start time is set at the time of booking for a morning or afternoon tour.
- Departure point is Plaza Colón Square in Old San Juan.
- Children 11 and under do not require a ticket.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
Guests must arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before booked tour start time for check-in. Once booking information is received we will proceed to contact you to arrange the start time that best suits you.
- Detailed walking tour through Old San Juan
- A knowledgeable and friendly tour guide licensed by the Puerto Rico Tourism Company
- 20+ landmarks to see including the San Juan Cathedral, City Hall, San Sebastian Street and Puerto Rico’s oldest house Casa Blanca
- Entrance fees/admission
- Guided tour of El Morro and San Cristobal Forts!
What is your cancelation policy?
Customers will receive a full refund with 24 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone at +1 939-475-4386 or by email at [email protected] to cancel or inquire about rebooking your tour.
No-shows will be charged the full price.
How should I dress for this tour?
Wear comfortable and breathable clothes. The average temperature is 85℉ to 95℉ with a combined humidity of 60% and up all year-round at daytime. Sunblock, sunglasses, and a hat are also recommended. Bring your camera and a water bottle as well!
Do you pick up at my hotel or cruise ship port?
We do not provide transportation for this tour. Participants must arrange their own transportation to our meeting point at Plaza Colón Square in Old San Juan Which is walking distance from the cruise pier.
Is the entrance to the forts included?
Is this a private tour?
Are there additional charges with this tour?
All taxes and fees are included in our prices, but online purchases reflect a 6% online convenience fee.
Is gratuity/tip for my tour guide included?
Gratuities/tips for your tour guide are not included in our price but are greatly appreciated.
For additional inquires feel free to send an email our way at [email protected]